John J Lester
firstname.lastname@example.org | (925) 289-6969 | www.WSiaB.net
- PC / Server / Network Equipment Maintenance
- Cat6 / Fiber Optic Network Design & Installation
- End User Support / Training
- Familiar with Assembly, C++, HTML5, Java and Perl
- Creation/Management of Long Term IT Planning
- Project Management (all phases)
- Regulatory Compliance such as xGMP
- System automation using various PLCs
|IT/Facilities Manager; ImmunoScience, Inc; Pleasanton, CA||2012 to Current|
- Evaluated, purchased and implemented the Vaisala Veriteq validated continuous monitoring system for all xGMP lab equipment. Organized on-call personnel schedules and responses.
- Responsible for all computer and network security, administration and maintenance at five locations. Implementated a Cisco VPN solution to link offices and allow researchers in the field secure remote access to vital enterprise systems.
- Responsible for all structural and equipment contractor relations.
- Assisted with technical writing of procedures and other documents for FDA and xGMP compliance.
|Self Employed; Kirker Enterprises; Concord, CA||1998 to 2012|
This entailed providing an array of IT support services for various companies like:
- Ball Metal Beverage required end user support as well as regularly scheduled maintenance of their PC and network infrastructure,
- Wincor Nixdorf required hardware and software troubleshooting and debugging,
- OnForce (for AT&T, Dell) required timely deployment of new hardware while providing top-notch customer service,
- TekSource (for Office Depot, Williams Sonoma) required an organized point of contact to oversee network and computer installations at new and existing locations,
- ServiceLive (for OfficeMax, Sears), Fujitsu, Xerox, Gurus2Go and many more.
|Products Manager; A’n D Cable Products, Inc; Concord, CA||1993 to 1996|
- Oversaw the day to day operations of the product division of the company.
- Spearheaded the design, prototyping and final release of the RackOrganizer.
|HAWK Missile Systems Specialist (Lance Corporal); United States Marine Corps||1991 to 1995|
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the Raytheon HAWK Missile System.